Frequently asked questions
1) How do I calculate the shipping costs?
To calculate the shipping costs, just add all the products you would like to purchase to the basket, select the destination country and the web site will give you the estimate shipping costs that vary according to the type of shipment selected.
2) Can I pay C.O.D?
Yes, It is possible to pay Cash On Deliver (C.O.D) by selecting C.O.D as payment method. Apart from the shipping costs there is an extra € 9,90 fee for the service provided.
3) How long will my order take to be delivered?
If the product you order is available, the order is dispatched straight away and the delivery will take from 2 to 7 working days (according to the Courier selected). Deliveries via UPS usually take 2/4 working days; if you select Standard Service (via DPD Express Courier), it may take up to 7 working days.
4) Do you deliver outside the EU?
No, we only deliver within the EU. The shipping costs for countries Extra EU are very expensive: since it is not our intention to inconvenience our customers, we deliver throughout Europe only. Also, we wouldn’t be able to offer a guarantee on the product purchased as you are going to be charged for import taxes by your local custom all the time.
5) Can I get a discount or a promotional voucher?
We are afraid but it is not possible to apply any further discount to our prices because they are already more convenient compared to any other normal shop. From time to time we offer exclusive promotions and discount vouchers to customers who are signed up to our newsletter. If you have already received a discount voucher, enter it in the proper field and submit it in order to benefit from the price reduction.
6) Where can I find your stores?
Bimbomarket is an online store located in Rome, Italy and we don’t have any shop where it is possible to view the products and buy them directly. The only way to buy is by placing an order on the web site. We deliver throughout Europe via Express Courier.
7) Can I cancel my order if it has been dispatched already?
You may cancel your order if it has not been dispatched and we will issue the full refund. If the order has been dispatched, it’s not possible to stop the delivery and in that case, you will have to exert the right of withdrawal to have the refund of the product. The return will be at your own expense.
8) Can I track my order online?
To track your order, view recent orders and see your order history just log in to our web site and in “My Bimbomarket” and under you order history, you will be able to check your order status.
9) Will the courier call me before delivery?
We are afraid but Express Couriers don’t call before delivery. You can specify in the notes of your order the time you prefer for delivery but we cannot guarantee that they will respect it. Alternatively, you can contact them and arrange the delivery. If you are not at home, they will leave a calling card for you to contact them.
10) If one or more items in my order are not available right away, will I receive the products all at once?
If one or more of the items you ordered are temporarily out of stock, the order will be dispatched only when all the products are available: this is to make you save on shipping. As soon as all the items are available, you will receive a dispatch of order email.
11) How long does the guarantee last?
All products sold on our web site are covered by a 2 year guarantee. The guarantee only covers manufacturing faults or defects and it can't be applied if the product has been misused or mishandled.
12) What should I do if I receive one product damaged?
If the product you have received is damaged, contact us straight away. To solve the issue, we will need a clear explanation of the problem, some photos that you can send us via email in order for us to forward the matter to the manufacturing company and find a solution as soon as possible.
13) What is your return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exert the right of withdrawal within 10 working days. You only have to send us a communication by registered mail and send the product back covering the shipping cost. The item must be returned in its original undamaged packaging and saleable condition, inclusive of all its components and accessories. Once the item has been returned, you can claim the refund or get a voucher of the same value of the item returned, for future purchases.
14) it possible to change the delivery address after the order has been dispatched?
The delivery address can only be changed before the order is dispatched. Once the parcel has been collected by the Courier, it won’t be possible to change the delivery address.
15) What does “Dispatched within 15/25… working days” mean?
It means that the product is temporarily out of stock and we have to order it: if you place the order, the item will be dispatched as soon as we receive it from the manufacturing company.
16) How can I remove my email from your mailing list?
Once you've logged in, please click on “Your details”. From here you'll see the subscriptions' section, which will have a tick next to the email opt-ins you currently receive. Simply click on the boxes with a tick to remove, and you'll no longer receive our emails. Alternatively, you can click on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of all our marketing emails. However, if you still require assistance to remove your details, please contact us and we'll be delighted to look into this for you, and make any necessary changes.
17) I cannot view the web site pages properly, what should I do?
Therefore, in some case, in order to view the updated version of the pages, it is necessary to empty the cache. Below are instructions on how to empty your cache depending on the breowser you use:
Firefox 1.5 / 2.0 / 3.x
- After the browser opens, click on "Tools"
- Now click on Clear Recent History
- Now, beside "Time range to clear", click "Everything"
- Click on Details and select only Cache
- Select Clear Now
Below is the full method, although it is possible to simply go to Tools, and select Clear Private Data, or to just press Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
Please note that these options clear what you have set the browser to clear in Tools > Options > Privacy, which can mean the cache,
although it may also include passwords, and search and browsing history, so be careful.
- Go to Tools and select Options
- Go to the Privacy tab, and click Settings
- Select what you would like to have cleared
- Return to the Options menu. If you want your cache cleared automatically, every time you close the browser, click the appropriate checkbox
- Press "Clear Now" under the Settings button
- Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache
- Confirm the action by clicking Empty in the pop-up window
Internet Explorer 8
- Click the Tools menu
- Click Clear browsing data
- Check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delet
- Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Empty the cache
- Delete cookies
- Clear saved passwords
- Once your browser is open, click the Tools menu
- Click on Delete Browsing History
- Select "Temporary Internet Files"
- Click on "Delete"
Bimbomarket.it © 2013All rights reserved - VAT NUMBER 08594701008
All partial or total reproduction is strictly forbidden. The information on this web site may change without notice.